Job title: Project Engineering Manager
Job description: Descrizione azienda
SICIM is a Construction Company established in 1962 and offering all types of services related to the installation of pipelines and relevant ancillary facilities for the transmission and distribution of oil, gas and water on an international basis.
The project Engineering Manager manages and supervises the engineering activities of the project/s and defines solutions to engineering problems which may arise during construction.
The Project Engineering Manager shall:
– Interface with Project Managers and Clients, including attending project meetings.
– Interface with Authorities for Permit and Land Coordinator for acquisition.
– Assign or request resources depending on project requirements.
– Prepare reports for Project Manager consolidating progress and highlighting areas of concern.
– Identify and manage external interfaces.
– Coordinate and direct internal engineers and draughtsmen.
– Organize and manage document control activities.
– Interface and support Procurement activities by preparing Material Requisition, Technical Bid Evaluation and supplier Follow-up.
– Perform troubleshooting and/or de-bottlenecking of pipeline design to optimize production.
– Check drawings and other documents before issuing. Verify correctness of design and engineering data to verify completeness of the documents.
– Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure an integrated design that meets the project requirements.
– Coordinate with site engineers and construction manager for procurement.
– Issue Construction Documents.
– Manage design changes and technical queries, both internally and with client.
– Organize and execute engineering review, verifications and validation.
– Verify comments on documents returned from client, identify cost and schedule impact.
– Prepare As-Built documents and evaluate impact of changes.
– Prepare engineering final dossier.
- Engineering degree.
- Good knowledge (written and spoken) of English and preferably Italian.
- At least ten years‘ experience in engineering with pipeline/plants projects.
- At least five years‘ experience in Managerial role.
- Good interpersonal, strong communication skills and a highly self-motivated individual is a must.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net