Job title: Project Development Manager – Solar PV
Company: The Green Recruitment Company
Job description: The Opportunity:
Excellent opportunity to work on the development activities for large-scale solar PV projects throughout France.
- Proactively identify and apply screening criteria for site development opportunities
- Connect with landowners through networking, conferences and other channels
- Work with the business‘ operations and analytics teams to validate opportunities in terms of financial and technical feasibility
- Contact landowners and negotiate land lease option agreements with the support of business‘ legal team
- Identify permitting requirements and project lead internal business resources to apply and progress permit application processes.
- Organise planning community consultations and meet with local authorities.
- Regularly update and provide clear forecasting of project cashflows in line with budget forecasts.
- Present projects for internal risk-review evaluations and submit formal requests for budget approval to fully develop projects from the internal investment committee.
- Manage external consultants in specific areas such as Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Bachelors Engineering degree
- Experience in developing renewable energy business
- Seasoned project management skills in construction including the planning process.
- Experienced with EU standard construction management (emphasis on health and safety)
- Fluent French and English
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net