Job title: Programmatic Campaign Analyst
Job description: SMADEX is a Barcelona-born Demand Side Platform, delivering performance and transparency in programmatic for clients in America, Europe, and Asia. Our mission is to help our clients grow their programmatic advertising campaigns, and we want to give our employees a job they’ll love, where they will be challenged to improve results through data analysis, and where everyone’s implication has an impact.
Our multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. Now we are GROWING the team again to become one of the best and biggest DSPs in the ecosystem.
We are looking for a Campaign Analyst with strong SQL and analytics experience to join our Mobile App Promotion AdOperations team. Working alongside our Programmatic Campaign Managers, the candidate should have a mix of business-oriented and analytical mindset, to understand the short and long term challenges the mobile advertising campaigns are facing, and use the tons of data available to get powerful insights to resolve them and create the most effective strategies to make Smadex thrive!
This position is based in BARCELONA!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor programmatic campaigns‘ performance on a regular basis, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for our User Acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze large, complex data sets containing the behavior of millions of mobile users worldwide to address strategic and operational questions.
- Provide insights about our campaign portfolio, in order to drive decisions that will directly impact revenue-making.
- Develop tools and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels.
Skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role is a must
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken are mandatory
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets, understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation
- Python/R experience is a plus
- Knowledge of digital programmatic buying is a great plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and meet client’s KPIs
- Ability to adapt and adjust to regular changes in priorities and focus based on campaigns‘ performance
- Proven ability to problem-solve and creative thinking towards challenging analytic problems
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, opportunity to learn and develop strong knowledge about the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers and more), exposure to leading publishers and media partners in the digital marketing industry, company support in your professional development, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 21 different countries. And more!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net