Job title: Programmatic Ad Operations Manager
Job description: Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Mobile App Promotion Programmatic business unit is looking for a Jr. Programmatic Ad Operations Manager to be in charge of the media-buying activity through our in-house Mobile 1st DSP for various clients such as Mobile agencies, Mobile App developers and different brands.
This position is based in BARCELONA!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor programmatic campaigns‘ performance on a regular basis, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for our CPM, CPC, CPI and CPA campaigns
- Responsible for programmatic performance arbitrage, real-time bidding, data analysis and campaign optimizations
- Source, test and filter out the best placements and services to work and integrate with for a successful programmatic buying experience whilst reaching client’s KPIs (negotiation of PMP deals)
- Provide regular reports (weekly, monthly and quarterly) to the Client Services and to the Board teams with goals, performance and insights
Skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in programmatic media-buying within the Mobile Advertising industry is great plust
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and meet client’s KPIs
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt and adjust to regular changes in priorities and focus based on campaigns‘ performance
- Experience with MediaMath and/or Smadex platforms will be a plus
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Digital Marketing or similar is preferred
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, opportunity to learn and develop strong knowledge about the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers and more), exposure to leading publishers and media partners in the digital marketing industry, company support in your professional development, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 28 different countries. And more!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net