Job title: Production Support/Application Support
Company: K&K social resources & development GmbH – Berlin
Job description: Production Support/Application Support
Position: Production Support/Application Support
Technology – JAVA/ PLSQL/ Linux commands
– – Only candidates with an employer-independent work permit for Germany or the EU can be considered – –
About our client:
Allow yourself to be infected and inspired by the open-minded way of working in our multinational corporation! If you want to accompany us on the way to the future of IT, you prefer innovation rather than boring repetition and you want to experience growth instead of stagnation, apply now here!
We offer exciting challenges in one of the most dynamically growing consulting companies in Germany. With us you will further expand your experience and skills within a global corporate culture together with qualified and motivated colleagues. Our growth plans open great career opportunities in an innovative environment.
Are you a Technology Analyst with three plus years of experience and with solid experience in Java, J2EE, PL/SQL and Linux and would you like to further develop your skills and your career? Then we have the right opportunity for you! We have very interesting ongoing projects in this area. We offer you a learning environment in which you can deepen your knowledge. You will also see how we manage projects, learn about our support and incident management practices, with which we take our renowned customers to the next level.
In the role of a Technology Analyst, you are a technology expert, and you work together with key players. You use your distinctive technical knowledge in various project phases of the consulting lifecycle, starting with process consulting and defining the problem to finally defining an overall solution, its design, development, and use. Your role is crucial in this process – you are the foreman of your team in the entire business process up to the finished work result. You will have the unique opportunity to create profitable business solutions that enable our customers to meet the ever-changing global needs.
Knowledge / skills required:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years of experience with development or production support using Java, J2EE, PL/SQL and accompanying knowledge in Client-server architecture.
- First experience in coordinating a technical team.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Fluent written and spoken German.
- 3 years’ experience in Java, J2EE, PLSQL and Linux.
- 2 completed implementation projects in the development or production support area with coordination activities, preferably by on-site and offshore teams.
- Experience in working with location business managers and in-depth knowledge of business processes.
- Experience in the areas of the eCommerce industry, will be added advantage.
- Good analytical and logical problem-solving skills combined with the talent to quickly grasp new tasks.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of ATG and exposure in production support are additional benefits that you bring with you.
In addition to the job-related qualification of the candidates, we place great value on personal suitability.
- Pronounced analytical thinking
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Customer focus
- Quality awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
K&K Social resources & development GmbH is an international recruiting agency who is providing technical resources in European region since 1993. This position is for one of our clients who is actively hiring candidates in order to expand their teams.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net