Job title: Production Preparation Engineer
Company: Polarium Energy Solutions AB
Job description: Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for our new Production Preparation Engineer, who will be responsible for Polariums new product implementation and production master data, it includes but is not limited to the BoM for our different manufacturing sites. The role act as an important link between product configuration management enabling and creating the best data and structure in our ERP and Manufacturing Execution System. The position is based at our HQ in Kista and business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
– Follow-up and analyze the master data accuracy in order to continuously improve ways-of-working and best-practice sharing between the sites
– Collaboration with the configuration management, production engineers on the sites and global demand planning
– Prepare BoMs, routings and other site-specific master data in order to be ready for production
– Weekly analytics of master data accuracy, assess and develop the ways of working
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly driven and pro-active person with a strong passion for data quality and understands the importance of data governance in a global enterprise environment. You constantly seek new knowledge within the area and have experience from a global and multi-culture organization. You have previous experience from similar positions, and we believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment.
Qualifications and experience:
– Experience in the field of logistics and understanding of an end-to-end supply chain
– You have been active across multiple business areas e.g., purchasing, customer service and/or production
– Experience from Master Data governance and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is meritorious
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Swedish work permit
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position at a dynamic and rapid growing company. We have an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Job date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 05:23:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net