Job title: Product Tester Pet Wearables
Company: Tractive GmbH
Job description: Full-time/Part-time, min 24h/week (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Software Quality Assurance team, you will:
- Ensure quality for a product almost half a million people worldwide rely on to keep their pets safe
- Help use, test and analyze our existing and new products
- Ensure that our products work in all kinds of environments, whether among skyscrapers, in a forest or out in the country
- Optimize our users’ experience by using our devices and apps to closely simulate real-life scenarios
- Take our GPS trackers on “walks” and test them under real-world conditions
- Go on the occasional field trip to test our devices in new regions and on different networks
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better – you’ll never hear the phrase “…because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Basic understanding of electronics and wearable technology
- Ability to understand and document usage data
- Capable at testing wearable technology under different circumstances
- Very good English skills
- Valid Austrian work permit or current student at an Austrian university/FH
Does this sound like you?
- An out-of-the-box thinker and a go-getter
- Empathetic and not willing to compromise when it comes to user needs or product quality
- Passionate about following the latest in tech
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 33,000 on a full-time basis.
Expected salary: €33000 per year
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 23:52:31 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net