Job title: Product Specialist Flow
Company: Atlas Copco s.r.o.
Job description: A
tlas Copco s.r.o – Power Technique Business Area is currently looking for a candidate for the position of Product Specialist Flow to be located in Czech Republic (Prague) or in Hungary. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fit with charismatic & dynamic team environment.
What exactly will be your mission and responsibility?
- Support the Atlas Copco Group’s vision: First in Mind, First in Choice by contributing continuously to a Customer Value in dewatering solutions
- Live the Atlas Copco Group values: Interaction- Commitment- Innovation in all internal and external activities and relations.
- Drive development of Atlas Copco Flow business with main focus on submersible pumps and portable surface pumps in Power Technique East Europe region and further accelerate market share growth and profitable revenue, with increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Create customer value solutions thanks to good application, market and product understanding.
- Maintain close relationship with Regional Sales Team, train and support (product and application knowledge)
- Increase awareness about Atlas Copco pumps by participation in seminars, exhibitions and other marketing activities
- Create a culture of continuous improvement within both Product Company and Customer Centers within the strategic pillars of cost leadership, product leadership and time to market.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- Technical or economical high school or university
- Min. 3 years of experience in flow environment like project preparation, technical and sales support for sales engineers/managers
- Strong knowledge about general dewatering industry and pumps selection
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external audience
- Language skills: native Czech/Slovak/Hungarian good written and oral communication in English
- Strong customer focus, pro-active, result-oriented, positive attitude, ambitious, open-minded, loyal
- Team Player, promoting team spirit, fairness and respect for all individuals in the organization
- Driving license B and willingness for traveling in the country and abroad
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Professional ethics and empathy
Why you should join us?
- With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall
- Grow with us by participating in international projects, we have great training and development programs
- The work in Atlas Copco is variable, with challenges and new things to learn every day
- Everyday usage of English. And English courses in the office or on-line for free
- Training activities and other corporate events
Country and city description
Position is based in Czech Republic or in Hungary
Start a journey of endless opportunities.
We will be happy to meet you and discuss more! Please send us your CV in English.
Start to follow us:
More information about our company and products can be found at:
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Location: Budapest – Praha
Job date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 02:48:33 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net