Job title: Product Owner to Salesforce platform team
Company: ITEX Partners LTD
Job description: Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation.
You will work in close corporation with our client’s Salesforce Center of Excellence servicing both internal colleagues as well as their customers. You will co-work with a team of product owners, and analysts supporting the platform with:
– Deployment of new functionality
– Developer tools
– Test, quality assurance, and environments
– Automation of test
Our client’s Salesforce Center of Excellence enables developers in Denmark and Poland to achieve more and build & deploy their products faster. You will join a strong, technical organization that pursues state-of-the-art developer tooling and pipelines, strategic enablers, and platforms with a high degree of self-service and automation.
As a product owner, you will be responsible for the product leadership and proactive stakeholder engagement, to ensure that objectives and tasks reflect the business value and are prioritized accordingly, thus enabling the team to deliver value and meet deadlines.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Assist in building and prioritizing the domain backlog
- Refine and prioritize features/stories in the product backlog to best achieve stakeholders‘ goals and ensure the priorities
- Act as voice-of-the-customer in the domain
- Be responsible for building, maintaining, and aligning 5-quarter roadmaps, given the strategy and target architecture
- Part-take in conducting epic refinement, business-case building, and securing funding for larger initiatives
- Engage in stakeholders, follow-up, report, and align with strategic prioritized initiatives.
- Prioritize team backlogs and build stories.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Educational background within IT (computer science) and +3 years of experience from a similar position.
- A strong understanding of software environments and preferably have worked with Salesforce before.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidates
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net