Job title: Product Owner for the Catalog Area (m/f/d)
Company: Visual Meta
Job description: Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Product Owner for the Catalog Area (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
We are currently looking for a Product Owner for the Catalog area with a passion for technical, structured data solutions and a goal-oriented mind-set.
Your challenges and tasks
- Enable our Product and Engineering teams to deliver the perfect product to the user by providing a stable, scalable catalog solution
- Deliver highly technical projects and translate them into business relevant impact
- Manage a team with focus on post-processing and optimization of large amounts of data for effective further usage
- Own and prioritize projects and requests within the product catalog area and ensure effective, quality-oriented processes for our technical challenges
- Support in developing the product roadmap for our catalog teams to ensure a successful future based on a scalable, stable dataset
- Tracking, evaluating and reacting on KPIs
- Take responsibility for transparency and communication of progress and impediments
- Steering the product and agile software development process of your team
- You are experienced in dealing with big data in an e-commerce environment and the thought of professionally handling over 100,000,000 products feels exciting to you
- You feel comfortable in managing and evolving technical environments towards high scalability and availability
- You are able to “translate” technical topics into business relevance for Stakeholder and collaborate with non-technical departments
- As a Product Owner, you have dealt with technologies from the “Data Delivery” world before (such as AWS, Elastic Search, Kubernetes)
- You enjoy working on projects involving data storage, caching and cloud solutions and can see yourself as an enabler
- Advanced experience as a project and / or product manager with increasing responsibilities, ideally in a technical and / or data / catalog based environment
- You bring and uphold high standards in communication within the team and with our Engineering stakeholders
- Advanced skills in documentation of projects and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in agile workflows (Scrum, Kanban) and methods (e.g. for task estimation, risk-assessment, prioritization)
- Ability to transfer data into actionable insights
What we offer
- Be part of our agile environment, work with the latest technology and participate in regular tech-events (e.g. Hackathons, TechTalks) with the opportunity to join Tech Conferences
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Benefit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us, you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27+ vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Nur Süzen is looking forward to your application!
We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your application / …
Please fill out the following …
Email * Something went wrong
Do you currently hold a working permission for Germany? (e.g. EU, Blue Card, Visa) *
If so, what kind? *
Language skills and level *
Available from *
Please upload your CV, cover letter and university certificates. Feel free to attach more information about you.
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 06:07:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net