Job title: Product Owner (Core Data Producer teams)
Company: WORK LIFE GROUP
Job description: Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT-solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation.
We are looking for product owners for our client’s CDP Customer team and CDP Account team (CDP = Core Data Producer). Teams are located in both Poland and Denmark. The CDP teams are responsible for exposing customer and account core data domains outside the mainframe using the Kafka event streaming platform. Consumers are other systems i.e., AML.
Team size: 12 in team incl PO and SM, 30 in the department divided into 3 teams. A mixture of developers, analysts, Scrum Master, data stewards. The teams are a vital part of realizing our client’s ambitious TechUp strategy supporting an open and cost-efficient architecture. As a Product Owner, you will use i.e., Jira and Confluence. The team works with both mainframe technologies and more modern technologies like Java and Kafka.
As Product Owner, you are responsible for defining stories, prioritizing the team’s backlog, and maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity in features or components within the team. You have a special role in securing quality control and is the only team member that can accept stories as done. You also have important relations and responsibilities outside the team, herein to cooperate closely with the Product Manager, consumers of the Kafka events, Steering Committee, and maybe in the future also customers.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
– Work in close cooperation with the team scrum master and the other agile roles as well as with the Department Manager in the area
– Be responsible for defining stories, prioritizing the team’s backlog, and maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity in features or components within the team
– Be responsible for the team finances, development tasks as well as maintenance tasks.
– Follow the market development in the financial sector for the area in question and participation in sector work.
– Sparr with customers regarding the strategic development within the area in question.
– Define solutions with a focus on the overall strategies and based upon the dialogues with customers.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree or similar education based upon experience from a financial institution or a Datacenter/software company.
- Experience from the financial sector is preferred.
- Data analysis and data modeling knowledge is an advantage.
- Agile experience (SAFe, Scrum). Certification of SAFe Product Owner is offered if not obtained already
- Lean-agile mindset
- Technical understanding/flair as the team’s products are of a very technical nature
- Ability to translate high-level demands to actual user stories
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships within and outside the team
- Fluency in English
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreigner candidate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net