Job title: Product Operations Manager
Job description: AutoScout24 is poised to change how the world moves. We believe that the time is right to lead the digital transformation of the automotive industry – giving customers access to exactly the information and resources they need to make personally relevant decisions about their transportation needs, and access to a transparent and trusted marketplace to act on those decisions. If you’re passionate about being a force for positive change in the world, we’d love to have you join us on the journey.
Product Operations at AutoScout24 ensures that we create the right products to deliver delight to customers by working closely with cross-functional partners to establish best practices and processes, develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, align cross-functional stakeholders on strategy, track and communicate business metrics, and help scale product knowledge throughout the organization.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do:
- Support the product leadership team by helping them coordinate strategic projects across the organization.
- Organise meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing events when necessary.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments to ensure the product management organization runs smoothly.
- Assist in the development of business processes and practices.
- Create, document, communicate and reinforce best practices and processes to support cross functional work among product, engineering, data science, user experience, and marketing teams.
- Help scale product knowledge and communication.
- Create and maintain templates, guidelines, references, and resources.
- Business and systems process expertise: you are experienced with developing, optimizing and advocating for new business processes to create alignment and velocity. 2+ years proven experience working in a similar role.
- Analytical and data-driven: you analyze information from multiple data sources and identify the most relevant and impactful insights to help the team make decisions.
- Foster collaboration and communication:people seek you out as a central resource for information and you are proactive about engaging with stakeholders, aksing questions, sharing knowledge, and connecting people and ideas.
- Business and product acumen: Bachelor/Master’s degree in operations management, business, or related working experience.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location) and state of the art, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits .
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
LinkedIn Profile *
Work permit / visa required? *
Salary Expectations? *
Relocation needed? *
Datenschutzeinwilligung / Data Protection Consent *
Ich erteile meine Einwilligung in die Speicherung, Verarbeitung, und Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß der abrufbaren Datenschutzeinwilligung. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:44:10 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net