Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Job description: Smadex is a fast-growing Mobile DSP advertising company that empowers growth marketers to find the most valuable audiences for their business. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us maintain our strong position in the mobile ecosystem. This person will be responsible for the successful positioning and brand messaging of our SMADEX product.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of product marketing success within a mobile or ad-tech company. This person is able to collaborate effectively with Sales, Product, Ad Operations, Client Growth, Data and Tech teams to win new business and publicize customer success stories.
Reporting to CRO the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, validating, and growing Smadex’s product positioning and go-to-market strategies, as well as developing qualitative content on our social media channels.
- Develop, execute, and grow Smadex’s product positioning and brand messaging in the mobile ecosystem
- Build and manage Smadex’s digital presence, including website, blogs, email/CRM, and online company accounts (LinkedIn and others)
- Own Smadex’s global product marketing campaign cycle – from planning to execution to analysis – to grow inbound sales channels, via PR, online marketing, and other media partner distribution and acquisition channels
- Develop and manage Smadex’s product marketing materials including case studies, sales decks, and one-sheets for internal and external distribution
- Manage Smadex’s Product Marketing budget
- Design area KPIs dashboard and weekly/monthly monitoring system
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience in mobile or adtech
- Deep understanding of mobile programmatic advertising is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English is a MUST (if you are a NATIVE speaker it’s a big plus)
- Excellent Project Management and analytical skills
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment with evidence of managing multiple projects concurrently
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, ticket restaurant, hybrid workplace policy (3 days per week in the office), company laptop, free gym membership, free and daily breakfast, snacks and fruit, gift cards for your wedding and your first baby, monthly TGIFs, a fun international and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 30 different countries.
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain/Europe won’t be considered.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net