Job title: Product Manager
Job description: We are looking for a technical product manager to complement our product management team and take responsibility for a part of the Frontiers web platform. We seek an enthusiastic team player with great initiative and a get-it-done attitude. The selected candidate should be able to operate in a fast-paced work environment, while juggling several different tasks at the same time. Excellent organizational and communications skills are a must.
- Identify the users and their needs based on evidence;
- Align the product vision and roadmap to market and stakeholder requirements;
- Write functional and technical specifications;
- Take responsibility for the user experience and collaborate with designers, developers and stakeholders to create the outcome that adds most value based on the organization’s goals;
- Act as Scrum Product Owner for a development team (near- or off-shore) and manage the entire product and development life cycle;
- Constantly communicate with all stakeholders in the appropriate language and abstraction level;
- Define, track and regularly report on KPIs and other metrics;
- Own the vision of the product, be responsible for the roadmap, communicate and work to secure the organization’s understanding and buy-in.
- Minimum three years as a product manager or similar position, ideally with a focus on web-based products;
- Strong analytical skills and independent, entrepreneurial, approach;
- Understanding of Product Management principles and approaches;
- Ability to build effective relationships through communication and transparency;
- Understanding of AB testing, messaging services, BPMN workflows engines, web technologies, databases and APIs;
- Experience in creating functional and technical specifications, including the creation of mockups, diagrams, workflows and use cases. (UML & BPML);
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus;
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal are a must.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 leave days.
- Great work-life balance.
- A top-notch office in an awesome location
- Great flexibility for working from home.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee.
- English classes.
- Flexible retribution scheme (nursery cheques, restaurant pass, transportation).
- Team building/sport activities and monthly social events.
- Lots of opportunities to work with exciting technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Joining a company that can really boost the beneficial impact of science on people, society and the planet
Please submit your application in English (cover letter and resume).
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact email@example.com and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.
Thanks for your time checking the job description, if you think you can match with the role don’t hesitate to send us your CV, I’m looking forward to hearing from you
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Job date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 23:26:06 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net