Job title: Product Manager – Payment
Job description: Company Description
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travellers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the BlaBlaCar team in charge of Payment across all our platforms. Your mission will be to ensure that we offer a secure and delightful payment experience in all countries where we operate.
You will work very closely with the engineering team in charge of payment, as well as with the legal, finance and local expert teams spread across the world. You will interact with a dedicated UX designer, data analyst, and front-end squad. You will report to the Head of Product.
- Define and implement a global strategy for payment across all transportation modes offered on BlaBlaCar
- Ensure we have optimal coverage of payment methods in all 22 countries with seamless a user experience
- Understand the diverse legal and finance landscapes and turn them into one simple product
- Maintain a good balance between optimal user experience and fraud management
- Entrepreneurial, creative and analytical spirit
- Curious mind with an appetite for solving complex issues
- Ability to influence and partner with engineering, legal, finance, marketing experts
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- You embrace change, are able to take a step back, prioritize, and focus on added-value tasks
- You have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
- An experience in fintech would be a plus but is not required
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‚Fail, Learn, Succeed‘ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our
Your Future Benefits
- 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- 💰 A fair & competitive salary package
- 🚀Employee Stock Ownership plan
- 🎈Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- 👶 Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- 🎒 Trainings & career development programs
- 🚗Free carpooling & 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride?
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with our VP product
- a fully remote product case to prepare at home
- a 60-min video-call with our product & engineering team to present your case
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 06:58:56 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net