Job title: Product Manager (German Speaking)
Company: Avrios International AG
Job description: As a product manager at Avrios, you are the CEO of your product area: You ensure its success (as measured in the KPIs and strategic goals we agree on together) by taking whatever measures are necessary to achieve your goals. You work with an interdisciplinary team consisting of you as the PM, a product designer, and a group of engineers. Together you are responsible to make your product successful.
In this role, you will initially be working on the Avrios Marketplace, one of our company’s main strategic initiatives. The marketplace enables our users to procure the services that they need at the best and most transparent price possible. We are disrupting the existing manual processes in the industry by introducing a fully digital and novel user journey. In this role, you will get the chance to be a trailblazer and create new paths for our customers that help them to succeed in their work by using the innovative solutions that we build.
- Help define the vision for your product area, while iteratively evolving the product to achieve KPIs and strategic goals
- Manage the product backlog, prioritize ideas and ensure that your team is constantly working on the most impactful projects
- Run research/discovery and interact directly with consumers to identify the most impactful problems to solve and validate marketplace opportunities
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship valuable features as early as possible to test the desirability of a new product
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta and after full launch
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders in thinking big, and in imagining new solutions that solve these problems
- You work with product marketing, as well as Sales and Marketing to ensure a successful commercial launch of your innovations
- You own the outcome for your product and take whatever measures are necessary to ensure your product becomes successful
- You report directly to the Head of Marketplace. Of course, you will also work in close collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- You bring at least 2+ years of (B2B SaaS) product management experience. Scrum, project management, collaboration with engineers and designers, understanding of modern web technologies, prototyping, validation with customers, and data analysis (SQL, Excel, basic statistics) are all topics you are intimately familiar with and master well
- You are a very fast learner, strong analytical thinker and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, outcome-driven environment where you have to juggle multiple priorities at once
- You are easily able to put yourself into the shoes of customers and partners and see the world from their point of view. You are an excellent communicator.
- Experience and an understanding of fleet management, enterprise businesses, or automotive industry is a plus
- You have a strong passion for great products, UX, and consumer psychology and keep up to date on these topics. You question every product you use on how it works and why it solves the pain so well (or not…)
- Excellent English and German in both spoken and written form IS A MUST, any additional language is a plus
- EU (Schengen) citizenship or valid work permit for Germany or Switzerland
- Competitive compensation
- A generous education budget to invest in both your personal and professional growth
- A modern mobility policy with unlimited private use of our Tesla Model 3s while in Zurich
- Lots of fun and insightful activities from regular hackathons to team off-sites and now also great online events with our eagle family
- An incredibly dedicated, experienced, and very international team
- The freedom to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and personal development
- A flexible remote culture with access to our centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich or Berlin
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net