Job title: Product Manager
Company: Cellavision AB
Job description: Product Management at CellaVision
The Product Management team manages CellaVision’s product portfolio from the idea stage to product launch. The Product Management team currently consists of five team members: Director Product Management, three Product Managers, and one UX Designer.
This position offers a unique opportunity to be involved and influence CellaVision’s products. As a Product Manager at CellaVision, you will have your own area of expertise and work in close collaboration with the development teams to drive the product development process. You will be responsible for identifying what creates the most value for our customers as well as for CellaVision’s business. You will serve as the liaison between different departments within the company as well as external contacts such as our distributors.
Key tasks as Product Manager
– Drive the product development process and act as the product owner towards the development teams and other functions within CellaVision.
– Be part of ensuring CellaVision has the right product offering by managing the product portfolio, product strategy, product support material, and product value proposition to guarantee overall profitability.
– Be an expert on CellaVision’s products and provide daily operational support to both internal and external contacts.
– Determine customer needs and desires by specifying and conducting market research studies in close collaboration with our UX Designer and the Marketing department.
– Prioritize features and control project scope to reach project objectives.
– Establish and maintain project-related documents such as project plan, schedule, backlog, and high-level requirements.
– Drive the development of new products from already existing ideas or by identifying potential products through customer insights and market research.
– Be responsible to brief and provide content to the Marketing department in the development of marketing materials related to your product areas and launches.
What can we offer you?
CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. This is an excellent opportunity for you that wants to participate in the whole development process of medical devices where quality, development, and innovation are constantly in focus. Other great things with working at CellaVision are:
– We have a friendly and open company culture and a flat organization.
– We have flexible hours to promote a work-life balance.
– We have collective agreements, ITP-pension, parental leave supplement, reduction of work hours etc.
Who you are
– You have a degree qualification preferably in business, marketing, engineering, or technology.
– You have several years of experience working as a Product Manager or in a similar position.
– You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
– You have experience of working towards a regulatory controlled market.
– You have excellent English and Swedish written and verbal communication skills.
You have a strong business focus with well-developed analytical skills and a genuine interest in technology. You are an excellent communicator with the ability to be diplomatic, listen, and collaborate. You have a proven track record of successfully driving the product development process independently where you have shown a “time to market”-focus, and the ability to handle several parallel processes simultaneously.
You can make strategic decisions and see the long-term consequences of those, and work results-oriented as well as set up measurable activities to analyze and develop and to constantly improve your processes and work methods. We also believe you are a meticulous person who organizes and prioritize your work efficiently.
To thrive in this position, you should be a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset, and a high level of personal responsibility.
Care to join?
This is a full-time position based at CellaVision HQ in Lund, Sweden. Approximately 20% of travel is expected in this position.
Submit your application including CV and attachment letter. We will work with continuous selection and interviews, so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than the 26th of February. We do not accept applications via email.
Note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden.
To know more about the position, please contact recruiting manager Emma Jacobsén, Director Product Management, at .
Questions about the recruitment process contact Caroline Herrlander, HR Specialist, at .
We decline all contact regarding services in advertising, consulting or recruitment.
Location: Lund, Skåne
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 03:30:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net