Job title: Product Insights Lead
Company: MatHem i Sverige AB
Job description: Om MatHem
MatHem grundades 2006 och är idag marknadsledare inom e-handel för livsmedel. Vårt mål är att ge våra användare smidiga och engagerande upplevelser, i allt från planering till inköp, som levereras med hög kvalitet direkt hem till dörren. Vi är ca 1600 anställda fördelade på vårt huvudkontor i centrala Stockholm och våra fyra logistikcenter i Stockholm/Bromma, Stockholm/Veddesta, Göteborg och Malmö.
At MatHem we’re all about convenience. We create more time for whatever people love – cooking, family time, exercise, and work. We’re dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers – from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on peoples’ lives. The smile on people’s faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless.
Right now we’re looking for our new Product Insights Lead – with the opportunity to grow a world-class team that will use data to take us to the next step in terms of giving our customers the best possible experience as well as make their lives even more convenient.
This is why you should join us!
You’ll be part of a creative and helpful environment with a lot of heart. Our international environment consists of skilled yet humble people, who love to share their knowledge. When you want a break, there’s probably a colleague up for a game of table tennis or a coffee, or you could just fill your inspiration with the beautiful view of Skeppsholmen. We’ll believe in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working, and we’ll always aim for you to be comfortable being yourself! Due to the current situation, most of us are working remotely and that applies for this position as well until things change.
We’re highly ambitious when it comes to product development and always strive to be at the forefront of technology and encourage innovation highly. As the market leaders in online groceries, we’re far from satisfied and always looking for new ways to innovate and improve our product offering. We are agile and data driven. MatHem is in a phase where you can make a real impact on our way forward and develop both your skillset and career. In the end, your work leads to cool products that make people’s lives easier!
We’re excited to be working with Google’s suite of world-class data products, such as BigQuery for data warehouse, Google Optimize for A/B-testing, Firebase Analytics for our mobile native apps, etc.
As the Product Insights Lead, you’ll lead and grow our product insights team, who’ll report directly to you. The Product Insights-team is currently consisting of three awesome skilled individuals but is continuously growing. The role is a mix between managerial, strategic, and hands-on with the following responsibilities:
- Own end-to-end analytics for your area, from designing models (retention, segments, cohorts, etc.) to planning, creating and running A/B tests on large datasets to identify user trends, extract insights and improve the customer experience
- Work strategically across different product areas to help form a holistic, data-driven, product strategy
- Work hands-on with our product teams and other stakeholders within the organization to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions and provide clarity on how each team is contributing
- Work with engineers to understand how we collect data and what we need to do to produce reliable product data, e.g. what instrumentation we need.
- Present actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline (such as math, statistics, engineering, etc) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of analyst experience from a technology company
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Proficient in data science languages such as SQL and Python and/or R.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity, can tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights
- Experience in using BI- and visualization tools (such as Looker, Data Studio, or similar)
- You have a Swedish work permit
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net