Job title: Product Designer
Job description: As a Product Designer for FUGA, you will be responsible for creating high quality interaction and UI designs for our customers, who represent some of the most culturally significant record labels, distributors and management companies in the music industry. We empower those customers with a full suite of products to run their digital business, including content ingestion, catalogue management, supply chain, analytics and royalty reporting solutions.
FUGA is the leading technical partner for the independent music industry, and we’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited to help solve these complex problems with us.You’ll be working as part of our Product team and design systems, help define solutions and ship great design work, playing a key role in the full development life cycle from initial brainstorming to creating polished visuals for our products.
What will I be doing?
- Translate research insights into ideas that form innovative new products and features, then design the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship features, producing the required visual assets
- Own the success or failure of your design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work
- Lead design workshops and facilitate sessions
- Help devise and document a design system
- Be responsible for the application of our brand and consistency of the design language among visual elements across different platforms
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc
- Strong communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- You are able to bring people from multiple disciplines together to drive projects forward
- Mastery of colour, space, typography, iconography and illustration in the digital environment
- EU work permit required *
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net