Job title: Product Designer ( UX/UI )
Job description: Wymagania:
Would you like to be part of shaping the next generation of financial products for our corporate customers? We are now looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI), PL to strengthen our Large Corporate Digital design team. You will influence the customer experience and be responsible for solving customer problems by imagining things as how they could be, instead of worrying about how they used to be. At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.. About this opportunity As a Product Designer in the Large Corporate Digital you will have a key role in defining the customer experience for our corporate customers. Collaborating with product owners, designers and developers delivering proven designs based on what we know, as well as shaping the future of our products. In Large Corporate Digital we believe in a testing culture so research, iteration and optimization is part of the way we work. You will be working with a small design team to move quickly and independently but you will also be part of a larger experience design community in Nordea, the best of both worlds. What you’ll be doing:
- Turn high-level ideas into tangible prototypes and production-ready designs.
- Engage with product owners, developers, stakeholders and other designers to ensure a beautiful balance between what’s desirable and what’s feasible.
- Translate user needs and business objectives into designs that helps our users.
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas, sketches, prototypes and other deliverables to product owners, developers and leadership.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have worked on products that shipped efficiently and kept a high level of quality.
- You’re able to contribute to long term product strategy grounded in research and trends.
- You have a history pushing out world class interfaces. Not on Dribbble but in the real world.
- You feel comfortable standing at a whiteboard to draw an idea or defend a proposed solution to a design problem to your peers or stakeholders.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to collaborate with designers, developers, product owners and stakeholders to transform complex problems into great user experiences.
- You can conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow down based on experimentation, iteration and customer research and feedback.
- You approach your work with both ambition and pragmatism.
Your experience and background:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably designing complex and technical products with large feature-sets.
- Expert at design tools to produce prototypes and production-ready designs.
- Understand the value of design systems.
- You can show examples of previous work that explore the development of a solution at different stages in the creative process (e.g. discovery, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, validation, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate decisions and problem statements to stakeholders, customers, and other team members.
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 06/09/2021. At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Nr. ref.: 1864
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie – Gdynia, pomorskie
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 04:04:50 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net