Job title: Product Designer – Clinicians
Company: Joint Academy
Job description: Here is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives.
Joint Academy is a world-leading digital clinic for treating chronic joint and back pain. Our product connects patients with licensed physical therapists and delivers clinically proven treatment programs with individualized exercises, interactive lessons, personal guidance and progress tracking through our app. We have treated more than 70,000 patients in five markets to date, and tens of thousands of patients engage with our app every day.
As a Product Designer within the Clinicians product area, you will work in a cross-functional team including designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about creating a great experience for our physical therapists. We put our users first, and let insights and data inform our work.
You will have the support of fellow Joint Academy designers with expertise within product and service design, UX research and UX writing. This is a platform for exchanging ideas, seeking feedback, growing as an individual and developing the discipline within the organisation.
At Joint Academy we care about each other and value different opinions: you can expect to learn new things every day, have fun at work and we promote a healthy work-life balance.
This is what you will do:
- Solve challenging design problems and own the design process every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to mapping user flows, craft hypotheses, design and run experiments, prototype interactions and deliver assets to be implemented in the launch of new products and services
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers and Strategists to create impactful work informed by data and user feedback
- Actively participate in establishing and maintaining a strong design culture with openness and educating others.
- 3+ years of professional experience in designing for web and apps
- Excellent UX and interaction design skills
- Ability to deliver concepts through ideation, design exploration, validation and execution
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to present solid arguments for particular design decisions
- Proficiency in design, prototyping and motion tools (Figma, Marvel, Principle, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Professional fluency in English
- Familiarity with working in agile projects with cross-functional teams
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Previous experience as UX designer focusing on user engagement and UGC (user generated content)
- Previous experience from the healthcare sector
- Experience from conducting usability testing and user research
- Opportunity to make a serious impact on thousands of peoples’ lives
- Remote first – work from anywhere (we also have offices in Malmö, Stockholm, London and New York if you prefer to work from there)
- A culture oriented towards growth and learning
- The chance to shape the way we work at this company
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days paid vacation
- Wellness contribution for physical and mental wellbeing, including a subscription to Calm app and 2hrs weekly paid time for exercise
- Pension and insurance package
- Learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
In order for your application to be considered, you must hold a EU/EES/UK work permit and reside +-2 hours of the CET timezone, alternatively hold a US work permit and be in the US EST time zone.
Feel free to reach out to if you have any questions, and don’t forget to add a link to your portfolio when submitting your application.
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 23:07:06 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net