Job title: Product CRM Manager (Growth) (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others) we want your help to get us to the next level.
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
As CRM Growth Manager (f/m/d), you will work on developing and scaling our CRM lifecycle activities at CLARK. Integrated in one of our product teams you will :
- Work with a Growth PM to define and ideate on initiatives to maximize retention and engagement across the different stages of a user’s lifecycle
- Drive engagement and conversion by identifying and analyzing customer segments and collecting customer insights
- Execute cross-channel end-to-end CRM strategies and manage campaign operations of lifecycle initiatives across email, push, SMS, offline (and more!)
- Work with our Product and Sales teams to design and launch automated campaigns using our internal CRM tech stack (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Partner with our Brand design Content, and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand, fully localized, and impactful
- Work side by side with developers to enable and deliver high quality, relevant and personalized advice to our users
- Structure A / B and/or multivariate tests to optimise campaigns on an ongoing basis, to iterate often using a data-informed approach
- Report on campaign performance to improve and inform future business decisions
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a CRM / Marketing or Lifecycle role in high growth company
- A degree in business marketing, economics, or in a similar field
- An analytical and performance driven mindset, with the skills to brainstorm and bring your ideas to life quickly
- Self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality
- Ideally have worked with Salesforce Suite ( Marketing Cloud) or similar marketing automation tool
- Knowledge of HTML & SQL is a strong asset
- An open-mind, positive mindset are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications skills and team spirit complete your profile
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of German is a plus.
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:05:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net