Job title: Procuct Specialist TRIVENETO – CM PDx
Company: General Electric
Job description: The Product Specialist Contrast Media will be in charge to visit the different key decision makers of health and/or Scientific Advisor of the hospital organizations (public and private) in his/her assigned geography, in order to promote and assure the proper use of the specialties of the GE Healthcare pharmaceutical company, to develop Sales of products and promote the image of the Company
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Healthcare Life SciencesCore Imaging and competitive products. Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships.
- Disseminate information on the quality of medicine by ensuring the promotion and proper use of medication among various key decision makers in healthcare market and institutions.
- Organize product demonstrations, medical education training, sites visits and actively follow up on customer visits, responding to questions and providing all requested and necessary documentation.
- Generate proposals, planning customer meetings, and share capabilities on assigned products in assigned geography; track activities through assigned tools processes.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field/market concerns, issues and requirements
- Respect pharmaceutical regulations: contribute to pharma-covigilance data collection efforts, know and abide by the rules of the Charter of the Medical Visit, respect grants regulation.
- Scientific degree (e.g. Medicine, Pharmacy, CTF and Biology).
- Significant experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical sector and proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Proficient computer and software skills are needed to maintain and input sales territory records and to complete sales data and promotional information. Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Willingness to travel within his/her specified geographic region with occasional overnight. EU Work Permit
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
Location: Veneto, Trentino-Alto Adige
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health – digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net