Job title: Process Engineer
Company: TRS Staffing Solutions
Job description: TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. For the office of Fluor Antwerp, we are looking for a Process Engineer for a chemical project in the Port of Antwerp.
Who are we looking for?
- Master Degree in Process Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience as a Process Engineer
- Good knowledge of Dutch & English
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality
- Experience in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals or Food&Beverages
What will you do?
- Drawing up functional specifications for the expansion of existing process installations and related equipment based on an existing (or new) concept
- Comparing offers and benchmarking externally involved suppliers of process installations for the production process
- Create functional descriptions of the process via schematic drawings (PFDs & P&IDs)
- The analysis of potential hazards and risks of the plant design (HAZOP)
- Basic & detail engineering
- Processing process data sheets and process calculations
- The simulation of production processes
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- Engagement for minimum 1 year
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net