Job title: Pricing Specialist Services (m/f/d)
Job description: This position is responsible for Service Pricing for transactional Service products (Parts, Field Services, CM&U, Overhaul & Repair, Commissioning). This includes the ownership of annual & quarterly price updates for Services and conducting relevant analyses to drive margin/topline growth and transparency on pricing behavior. The role is responsible for continuously maintaining and enhancing the underlying pricing processes and systems. Moreover, this position works very closely with the wider Product Line & Marketing team, regional Service teams, Finance, Sourcing, Operations and other relevant functions.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain strategic pricing for Spare Parts, Overhaul & Repairs, remanufactured/used parts and partner with various teams to improve related processes
- Lead the annual & quarterly price update process for INNIO Jenbacher Services products (including consolidation and consideration of market & competitive insights, data maintenance in relevant systems, internal & external communication)
- Consolidate business data, conduct relevant Cost & Pricing analyses, make recommendations and execute implementation to support margin & topline growth
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of pricing strategy, processes & tools across various product lines to position Service products based on value and competitive situation
- Build, maintain and nurture close collaboration with relevant internal & external stakeholders to implement price changes into the market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering sciences or equivalent from an accredited College or University
- Experience in Engineering, Services, Product Mgmt, Pricing, and/or Sales/Commercial Operations is helpful
- Advanced data mining skills, high proficiency with standard office software (MS office)
- Strong business analysis, problem-solving and strategy development skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills with an understanding of commercial and financial principals
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM software (Oracle or SAP, SalesForce)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact at all levels of the organization
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and flexible work style, high say-do ratio
- Fluent in German & English (oral and written), other language skills are a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.003,80 gross per month (x 14) and an over-payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
Eine Auswertung der Daten unserer Jobplattform zeigt die meist gesuchten Jobkategorien in Tirol. Unter den Top 3 sind medizinische und soziale Berufe, Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung und Organisation sowie Einzel- und Großhandel.
Als Brau- und Getränketechniker begleitet Niklas Baumgartner Bier von der Pike auf: von Malzherstellung über Gärung bis hin zur Abfüllung.
Die Liste der starken Tiroler Unternehmen ist lang und es kommen stets neue, erfolgreiche Firmen dazu. Sechs dieser Firmen möchten wir Ihnen hier näher vorstellen.
Location: Jenbach, Tirol
Job date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 06:07:39 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net