Job title: PPC Team Lead in Lisbon
Job description: Are you ready for an exciting adventure in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting fluent French speakers for various customer care | technical support | social media projects in Lisbon, Portugal
In this particular role you will be responsible for answering incoming queries from (business) clients via phone, email, and live chat. Listening to the customer, answering their queries in a timely manner, administration, taking ownership of issues and problem solving will be part of your daily tasks.
As a Junior Paid Search Consultant , based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
- Manage day to day SEA campaigns(mainly Google Ads) for one or two main accounts(top tier and global brands)
- Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client’s brief
- Optimization of bidding strategy
- Elaborate operational recommendations
- Elaborate reporting and analysis
- Presentation of the results
- Share and exchange with SEA team on your work
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in French
- Fluency in English B2 (minimum)
- You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
- You have a master’s degree or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- You’re a team player with a work hard, play hard approach
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
We offer you
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Intensive training all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skill
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
No need to relocate to Lisbon for the interviews, as the selection process is done remotely via phone and online applications.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
Job date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 05:10:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net