Job title: Power Plant Chemistry Engineer / Fennovoima Oy
Job description: Application period starts: 24.06.2021 09:00 – Application period ends: 16.08.2021 23:59
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Power Plant Chemistry Engineer
We are strengthening our team. At this stage of the project, you will be responsible for water chemistry-related entity. You will participate in the supervision of the design, implementation and testing of water treatment, sampling systems and laboratories of our future nuclear power plant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your competence as the project develops. At a later phase, you will be involved in plant commissioning and operation. You will be part of the Operation unit of Operation and Maintenance department and work with Fennovoima’s other units, the suppliers and the authorities. Your work description will be adjusted based on your competences.
Your main tasks will include
- reviewing technical designs, analyses, instructions and other technical documents in close collaboration with suppliers and authorities
- planning Fennovoima´s processes within your scope of responsibility
- participating chemical and environmental permit related tasks
- follow-up of laws, regulations and standards within your scope of responsibility
The ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable education in chemistry, radio chemistry or related engineering field
- experience in tasks related to water chemistry or radio chemistry
- experience of power plants or process design
- experience of nuclear power plants and knowledge of nuclear safety regulations is an advantage
- very good cooperation skills and ability to get things done
- advanced English and Finnish, both speaking and writing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.8.2021. For further information, please contact Power Plant Chemistry Engineer Tiina Pääkkönen tel. +358 (0)20 757 9220 on Tue 27.7. at 9-10 or on Tue 10.8. at 14-15, or Psycon consultant Laura Montonen +358 (0)20 7101 265 on Thu 29.7. at 15-16 or Thu 5.8. at 09-10. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: .
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net