Job title: Porsche – Spanish + Portuguese Technical Advisor, Lisbon
Job description: Be a global voice. Join Sitel Group. Many of the world’s best brands depend on our 80,000 people to solve problems and provide unique, fast and reliable service – 3.5 million times per day. We are people helping people – one experience at a time. Working at Sitel is more than a job; it’s a lifetime of opportunities, valuable connections, and life-long skills and experience. We have four sites across Porto and Lisbon. Start your job search and apply today!
O que procura nos candidatos
The job with #SitelPortugal
Sitel is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experiences to the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
New project at Sitel Portugal – this represents a pool of opportunities to learn and grow in a multinational company.
In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself – Ferry Porsche
This quote gets to the heart of everything that makes Porsche what it is. As a brand, as a company, and as an automotive manufacturer. From day one, Porsche has strived to translate performance into speed – and success – in the most intelligent way possible. This also applies to Porsche’s Customer Interaction Centers – the front office for Porsche customers and prospects as well as Porsche dealers worldwide. They are offering support for exclusive services, such as Sales & After Sales, digitalization and e-Performance services via multiple contact channels.
What you need to have.
- Spanish and Portuguese advanced level (minimum C2)
- English advanced level (minimum C1)
- No employment termination due to just cause in work history
- Knowledgeable in Windows based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Secure handling of IT systems
- Excellent listening and written/oral communication skills in supported languages
- High passion for automotive topics and digital technologies
- Make empowerment business decisions with little guidance
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking in order to resolve customer concerns
- Proficient documentation and note taking; must be able to clearly document information
- Maintain a clear understanding of policy and procedures and warranty coverage
- Understand the geography of the respective markets working for and being able to identify regions and provinces
- Experience in the customer service/ call center industry is preferred
- 1 year working experience within technical areas; or 1 year working experience within automotive OEM customer service; or 3 years working experience within premium customer service with affinity for technical / automotive topics at the same time
- Experience with Luxury Brands and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Que funções irão desempenhar
We are looking for the right candidate able to provide friendly, efficient and customer-oriented service to our Client.
- Inbound support (e.g. technical assistance and advice on Smart Mobility and e-Performance Services for both customers and dealers, such as administration of customer accounts, registration or operating issues, charging network, parking services, Porsche Drive, etc.)
- Cross-sales (e.g. clarification of contract-related questions, extending subscriptions, etc.)
- Outbound support (e.g. related Smart Mobility or e-Performance Services)
- Case monitoring (Monitoring, handling and – if necessary – escalation of open cases)
- Response Card (e.g. handling of response cards, administration of opt.-ins and opt.-outs)
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We work hard and reward harder.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net