Job title: Piping Designer
Company: TRS Staffing Solutions
Job description: You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well? Notify me of jobs like this
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. To strengthen the Piping Design team we are looking for an experienced piping design engineer who wants to strengthen the team in the long term.
Who are we looking for?
- Piping Design Engineer. Required is a minimum of five to ten years of experience in EPC(m) projects
- Recent experience with working with different types of Piping software such as: PDS, PDMS, Plant 3D, Autoplant, SP3D etc.
- Experience with working multidisciplinary
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality
- Experience oil and gas, chemical, power projects are an asset
- Someone who is eager to commit for a long term cooperation
What will you do?
- As a Piping Design Engineer you will be able to gain new experience in different kind of projects. Most of them will be framework contracts in the Antwerp Area in oil and gas, chemical and power plants.
- Meeting HSE standards in all phases of the design
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- Long term cooperation – fixed contract
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging projects
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net