Job title: Performance Marketing Lead
Company: Indie Campers
Job description: What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 1.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 40 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy (+ Sicily & Sardinia), Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia and opening more destinations at any moment.
Following the path of expansion of Indie Campers‘ traffic acquisition team, we are hiring a Performance Marketing Lead. As part of our Sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this role aligns analytical skills with Sales drive and deep knowledge and experience in managing paid marketing channels and teams. The position is based in Indie Campers‘ HQ in Lisbon.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Performance Marketing Lead with a clear growth-oriented mindset, who is inspired by Indie Campers‘ mission of democratizing road trips, enabling the freedom of movement and connecting travellers worldwide. Your commitment, problem-solving approach, market drive, people-orientation and proactivity will play a critical role in the achievement of high-performance results from sales, customer satisfaction and cost efficiency perspectives. You will be responsible for Key Performance Indicators within these three categories for the traffic acquisition channels you will develop and manage.
What you´ll do:
- Define and execute a paid digital marketing strategy across paid search, paid social and other paid marketing channels, including media planning, buying, tracking, setup, optimization and reporting of all paid media campaigns;
- Track and own the paid media performance across multiple web domains, search engines, geographies/markets and languages;
- Generate, increase and manage Sales from all paid media channels;
- Lead and manage the Performance Marketing team;
- Formulate and manage the implementation of new strategies to enhance the efficiency and scale campaigns;
- Manage the allocation of a sizable budget and the rate of spend to ensure best performance against commercial goals;
- Brainstorm, review and own processes around conversion and quality score optimization, landing pages, booking flow and A/B testing opportunities, alongside the Inbound Marketing and Product & Technology teams;
- Generate and distribute performance reports to ensure that the wider team is aligned with paid media and sales performance and trends;
- Work on the ideation and development of promotional campaigns to boost sales;
- Work with the Revenue Management and Product & Technology teams in order to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and setup of data management platforms to gain deeper insight into the impact of Paid media operations on Sales.
- Work with the Inbound Marketing and Brand teams in order to ensure following of all communication and branding guidelines on paid media channels on a permanent basis;
- Own the company’s marketing automation strategy, managing and scaling its current contact database to improve marketing communications‘ efficiency and reach;
- Define, develop and execute the company’s referral marketing strategy, integrating the supply and demand sides of the marketplace;
- Review competitors‘ advertising strategies and tactics in order to benchmark marketing activity on an ongoing basis;
- Produce, monitor and evaluate KPIs for the Performance Marketing team, as well as individual ones for each of the team’s elements and the respective monthly performance assessments.
Who you are:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, or any related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in advertising across multiple search engines, such as Google and Bing Ads;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in advertising on Facebook and other display networks, both from a pure performance perspective and from a brand point of view;
- Deep experience with tag management and analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Working knowledge of other paid advertising channels such as Pinterest, Taboola and others is a plus;
- Hard focus on real performance and not vanity metrics;
- Experience in an environment of business expansion and/or internationalization;
- Previous marketplace or OTA experience is a plus;
- Excellent team management and communication skills;
- Great business acumen, organization and analytical orientation;
- High levels of proactivity and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude (“get stuff done” mindset);
- Permanent testing mindset with full attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (fluency in additional languages is a valued plus);
- EU work permit.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net