Job title: People Operations Manager
Job description: When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Our mission is to enable people to shine and we are now looking for a People Operations Manager, based in our Stockholm office, to join our international People Operations team.
Our People Operations team is passionate about ensuring a consistently great employee experience. We plan and execute our people’s whole employee life cycle in Finland, Scandinavia, the UK, the Netherlands, and the DACH region.
Nordcloud is undergoing a strong growth phase and we are in the process of scaling up our global people operations along the employee life cycle and building meaningful partnerships with our leaders in the business
This newly created role will be responsible for setting up and managing all people-related processes for our strongly growing team in the Scandinavia region and supporting the people build-up of further countries in the future.
- Scale-up and manage – from onboarding to exit- all people processes in your region – across Sweden, Denmark, and Norway
- Ensure all administration is executed according to local legal requirements as well as to NCs compliance standards
- Supervise and manage our local payroll providers in your region and ensure that payroll relevant activities including bonuses, benefits, holiday allowance etc. are taken care of
- Partner and advise leaders on people-related topics, from individual growth paths to managing contracts and employee data – and everything in between. Own & manage projects in our international POPS team and use the launch of our new HRIS hibob to increase the efficiency and compliance of our people management processes
- Prepare and develop our Employment contracts across Nordics.
- Own & manage the planning of setting up and locally implement people processes in start-up locations
- Implement your ideas about how to create a workplace where people are engaged and flourish
- Take an active part in our employer branding strategy to retain our people from diverse backgrounds, fostering an inclusive workplace culture
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Minimum of 5 years experience in People Management, General People / Payroll Administration
- Holistic understanding of the people processes along the Employee life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish employment legislation and pension structure; Knowledge of collective agreements considered a plus
- Good understanding of Danish and or Norwegian employment law; any other national employment legislation, such as the NL or Finland is considered a plus
- Reliable Google suite skills, especially in excel
- Experience with HRIS systems, HiBob considered a plus
- Business fluent in Swedish and English, any other language considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a service-minded mentality
- Drive and self-motivation with the ability to work independently
+ Ambition! – We want to disrupt the industry and show other companies what the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It’s an ongoing process and we love it.
- International working environment – a team of 35+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- We work with agile tools and share knowledge during Rec&Beer sessions.
- Nordcloud operates as a flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Flexibility in working hours
This is the ! Please read our before applying. A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 22:02:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net