Job title: People Operations Generalist (f/m/x)
Job description: HEY THERE!
We are . Our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the automotive industry. We are working with an end-to-end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites or digital services. Our company´s purpose is to create experiences that people love, and we are proud of.
To pursue our goals, we are hiring passionate people, who love to challenge the status quo while mastering their routines.
To augment our People & Culture team in Stuttgart we are looking for a People Operations Generalist (f/m/x) – starting in September or October 2021 – who will play a key role in people-related administrative and operational matters, providing a great cooperative employee lifecycle.
In this role you will
- Answer employee questions about all People Operations related topics
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records while complying with data protection
- Manage administrative aspects of our on-and offboarding processes
- Keeping HR databases and systems updated (e.g.: Personio)
- Create recommendation letter and be the owner of the process
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications in regard to our People Analytics
- Manage our internal processes around relocation and work permit, residence permit, etc. – you’ll be the go-to-person for our international employees
- Support our monthly payroll preparation and coordinate with external HR Payroll Provider about changes
- Initiate and contribute to projects on process optimization and culture
You possess the following skills & qualifications
- Proven experience in Human Resources or people administration (min. 2 years) preferably in an international environment
- Proactive personality that just loves to get things done
- Enjoy working detail-oriented and taking over responsibility
- Strong ability to learn and adapt in a remote and physical setup
- Flexible, hands-on and cooperative mind
- Very good Excel skills and interest in numbers and analytics
- Strong written and verbal skills in German & English
There will be big smiles if you
- Have a friendly nature and know how to be enthusiastic with people of your team
- Have operative working experience in a similar environment (fast-growing subsidiary within a corporate)
This is what our process looks like
- You apply with your CV (pdf recommended) using the “Apply for this position” button
- Screening call with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- Technical interview with the People Operations Lead Link
- Final interview with Head of HR
This is a full-time position, based in our Stuttgart office and your mobile office. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English and German are the main working languages in this position.
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
We work in – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 00:44:10 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net