Job title: Payment Manager (f/x/m)
Job description: OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style – more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers‘ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Our product team drives the vision, strategy and value of OUTFITTERY’s offer to our customers. Our product team takes ownership of designing and delivering quality services and applications for our end customers as well as internal stakeholders. Those can range from our mobile and web applications in our customer journey to internal tools that support our stylists. The product team includes three Product Managers who drive cross-functional teams, balancing the requirements of business stakeholders and software development. You can be part of our team as a Payment Manager (f/x/m).
This will be your responsibilities:
- You take full ownership of our payments processes. Overseeing, monitoring and reporting of all payments processes and balancing the payment method mix that caters best to our customers.
- You work closely with Customer Service, Accounting, Data Science and Tech departments.
- You manage relationships with our payment-services as well as factoring and other related vendors.
- You improve our internal processes and implement them in collaboration with our tech team. Scoping and estimating efforts.
- You take charge of payment/refund requests by our customers.
- You identify and assess suspicious orders for fraud patterns and develop prevention with our Data Scientists.
- You keep updated on new payment methods and technologies.
This is what we like about people joining our team:
- You have 3+ years of experience in managing digital payments processes, preferably in e-commerce environments.
- You are familiar with billing, payment and fraud processes. Ideally, you have experience in risk management.
- You have a thorough understanding of modern technology stacks.
- You have excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite as well as experience with data analytics (SQL, Tableau).
- You are hands-on in managing stakeholders and customers, anticipating possible blockers and resolving issues proactively.
- You communicate clearly and you are able to translate different ideas among stakeholders.
- You drive decisions based on data and analytics. Making decisions transparent and visible within our organization.
- You are fluent in English.
- Training opportunities – The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours – By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts – Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office – A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin – Kreuzberg – we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health – We like sports – do you? To promote health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports in cases of professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Matthias Hutsch.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
The provision of this data is in principle voluntary. However, if you refrain from providing the non-optional data, we cannot carry out the application process.
We ask you not to send any information that cannot be used under the German General Equal Treatment Act (Gleichbehandlungsgesetz). This includes in particular direct or indirect information on race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or ideology, age or sexual identity. Similarly, you should not send any information on illnesses, pregnancy, political views, philosophical or religious convictions, membership of a union, physical or mental health or sex life. Furthermore, we ask you to refrain from sending information that may possibly infringe the rights of third parties (in particular their copyrights and personal rights). In the event that you nevertheless send us such data, you hereby explicitly consent to us using them.
Please read our
Die Bereitstellung dieser Daten ist zwar grundsätzlich freiwillig. Ohne dass Sie die nicht-optionalen Daten bereitstellen, können wir das Bewerbungsverfahren aber nicht durchführen. Bitte übermitteln Sie keine Informationen, die nach dem allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz nicht verwertbar sind. Dazu zählen insbesondere direkte oder indirekte Informationen zur Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Alter oder sexueller Identität. Ebenfalls nicht übermittelt werden sollten Informationen zu Krankheiten, Schwangerschaft, politischen Anschauungen, philosophischen oder religiösen Überzeugungen, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, körperlicher oder geistiger Gesundheit oder Sexualleben. Weiterhin bitten wir Sie davon abzusehen, Informationen zu übermitteln, die geeignet sind, Rechte Dritter (insbesondere Urheberrechte und Persönlichkeitsrechte Dritter) zu verletzen. Für den Fall, dass Sie dennoch solche Daten übermitteln, willigen Sie hiermit explizit in deren Verwendung durch uns ein.
Bitte mach dich mit unserer vertraut.
I agree / Ich stimme zu
How did you hear about this job? *
What is your notice period? *
What is your salary expectation? *
What is your preferred work location setup? *
Only in case you apply for this role to work FROM Germany: What is your visa status?
Only in case you want to work from any country OTHER THAN Germany: Do you hold a current visa/work permit for your location?
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 05:07:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net