Job title: Partner Account Manager
- Would you like to build, manage, and develop long-lasting channel partner relationships?
- Do you have work experience with IT sales, such as software, consultancy, and/or services?
- Interested in being part of a global leader in software asset management, cloud, licensing, and associated consulting services?
Apply now to be the new Partner Account Manager for Crayon Germany!
Crayon is a global leader in technology and digital transformation services, with the largest independent cloud economics and total cost of ownership (TCO) practices. As specialists, we work with the biggest names in software vendor management, including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle. Crayon has extensive experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning, and AI. We are experts in supporting our customers with end-to-end services to accelerate their digital transformations. Today we are more than 2000 colleagues globally, spanning 50+ offices in 35 countries, and we still maintain that strong entrepreneurial spirit that has got us to where we are today. Our flat structure creates an innovative and result-oriented culture where everyone is encouraged to further enable the development of our products and services to contribute to our ongoing success and future footprint. Our rapid growth in the last few years, both in terms of financials and geography, has driven organic expansions into new regions and key acquisition opportunities.
We are searching for a Partner Account Manager in Germany to join our growing Channel team, and to manage channel sales initiatives with our partners. The Crayon Channel team is one of the fastest-growing businesses at Crayon, a team responsible for the company’s global ecosystem of strategic alliances and partnerships. This includes as well as leveraging over 3,000 channel partners, to serve thousands of customers in 35 countries. Aligned with our strategy, both partners and customers are key to Crayon’s ability to deliver value, sustain growth, and increase profitability by participating in its customers’ and partners’ digital transformation in the cloud. In this broad position, your main focus will be to secure and maintain relationships with partners, in addition to developing new and existing Channel partners. The aim of this role includes activities to accelerate our business and market share in the Channel with Crayon partners, focusing on SMB and enterprise partners.
As Partner Account Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Build long-lasting business relationships in the market with current and prospective partners of Crayon
- Develop, manage channel partners, and support local business & partner levels if applicable
- Create strategic sales plans relating to the channel market trends
- Be part of the planning and executing in sales/market initiatives in Germany with regards to Crayon’s Channel offering (including Cloud iQ)
- Cooperate with local resources and get guidelines from Crayon’s Channel Group Team in how to succeed in the market
We find that you will have success in this role if you have experience from a similar role, in addition to understanding the consultative selling approach and value to have insights in the channel partners’ situation and strategy before pitching our solutions and which solution best suits the customer’s needs. It is crucial that you can translate technical related challenges to business language, this to be able to have direct communication about how we best can position our Cloud deliverables. It is envisaged that you have efficient communication skills, written and verbal. You are a person who takes initiatives, can work independently, and is results-oriented. If you enjoy building partner relationships, you will succeed in maximizing the value of each engagement.
Required Competency & Experience
- 2+ years‘ sales experience with partner sales/channel sales
- Experience with IT sales; software, consultancy and/or services
- Experience with translating technical requirements to business concepts and opportunities
- Experience with negotiations and closing sales processes
- Confidence and maturity to discuss with different roles at CxO level
- Location for this role: Munich, Germany
- Languages required: Professional level German & English (written and verbal)
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct the selection
- Applicants must have: EU work permit. If you are not based in Germany, please explain when you plan to relocate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net