Job title: Part-time Controller (f/x/m)
Job description: OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise – less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower – not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of these in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Controller (f/x/m). In this role you work together with another specialist and the team lead in Controlling and with 11 colleagues in Finance overall. With them you work hand in hand and take over responsibility for driving several reporting activities and supporting your stakeholders in making decisions based on our KPIs.
- Together with the other team members you are responsible for the month-end closing as well as weekly sales update.
- You execute provision calculations for the styling team and communicate the results respecting payroll deadlines to the departments involved.
- You keep the documentation of Controlling processes up-to-date.
- You help create yearly and monthly planning and support the management in the budgeting process.
- Together with your stakeholders in Marketing, Logistics and Buying you optimize and improve forecast processes and give guidance.
- You support and control ongoing projects and help to optimize our current processes.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in economics, business administration, finance or a similar field.
- You have minimum 2 years, hands-on work experience as a Controller and ideally in a start-up environment. Experience in the e-commerce field, especially having familiarity with Marketing jargon is a big plus.
- You are advanced in MS Office Tools (especially Excel) and also familiar with BI tools, ideally have first experience with Tableau.
- You are a proactive character, with strong communication skills and experiences in handling different stakeholders.
- With your organizational skills you are able to manage different tasks at the same time.
- Thanks to your previous controlling experience, you are naturally familiar with financial reports, financial planning and forecasting.
- You have strong analytical skills with attention to detail and are able to draw conclusions and insights from data.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and are fluent in German.
- Training opportunities – The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal trainings and coachings, as well as free german courses.
- Flexible working hours – By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts – Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office – A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin – Kreuzberg – we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our officer manager.
- Health – We like sports – do you? To promote health and wellbeing of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nele Homann.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Certificates and reference letters
Drop files here
How did you hear about this job? *
When is your earliest start date? *
The provision of this data is in principle voluntary. However, if you refrain from providing the non-optional data, we cannot carry out the application process.
We ask you not to send any information that cannot be used under the German General Equal Treatment Act (Gleichbehandlungsgesetz). This includes in particular direct or indirect information on race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or ideology, age or sexual identity. Similarly, you should not send any information on illnesses, pregnancy, political views, philosophical or religious convictions, membership of a union, physical or mental health or sex life. Furthermore, we ask you to refrain from sending information that may possibly infringe the rights of third parties (in particular their copyrights and personal rights). In the event that you nevertheless send us such data, you hereby explicitly consent to us using them.
Please read our
Die Bereitstellung dieser Daten ist zwar grundsätzlich freiwillig. Ohne dass Sie die nicht-optionalen Daten bereitstellen, können wir das Bewerbungsverfahren aber nicht durchführen. Bitte übermitteln Sie keine Informationen, die nach dem allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz nicht verwertbar sind. Dazu zählen insbesondere direkte oder indirekte Informationen zur Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Alter oder sexueller Identität. Ebenfalls nicht übermittelt werden sollten Informationen zu Krankheiten, Schwangerschaft, politischen Anschauungen, philosophischen oder religiösen Überzeugungen, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, körperlicher oder geistiger Gesundheit oder Sexualleben. Weiterhin bitten wir Sie davon abzusehen, Informationen zu übermitteln, die geeignet sind, Rechte Dritter (insbesondere Urheberrechte und Persönlichkeitsrechte Dritter) zu verletzen. Für den Fall, dass Sie dennoch solche Daten übermitteln, willigen Sie hiermit explizit in deren Verwendung durch uns ein.
Bitte mach dich mit unserer vertraut.
I agree / Ich stimme zu
What is your salary expectation? *
What is your visa status? *
Please let us know if you already have a working permit/blue card to work within the EU, if you have a job seeker visa or what your citizenship is.
Job date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 00:59:31 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net