Job title: Outage Equipment Supervisor
Job description: We are currently looking for Outage Equipment Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
To prepare the activities before the work order (WO) gets released by Permit to Work Office (PTW):
– Check spare part availability
– Perform site walks and solve blocking in advance (confine space permit request, RTZ, scaffold)
– Perform Foreign material exclusion (FME) assessment
Once the WO is released:
– To pick up the WO in PTW
– To Perform pre-job briefing with associated teams
– To support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on valve topics
– To monitor the performance of the valve work safely (first priority) and in due time.
– To ensure maximum safety of the persons, equipment, systems
– Confirm that the blockings are in place
– Make sure that the WO are strictly followed
– Stop the work in case of risk
– Respect FME rules
– Respect Housekeeping rules
– To follow quality requirements
– To alert in due time difficulties
– To report in due time the progress of the work
– To return the WO to PTW when the job is done
– To return to spare part team the additional spare parts
– Relevant Educational degree
– Experience in similar tasks
– Experience from valve and mechanical works
– Rigorous and reliable
– Good interpersonal skills
– Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 23:18:32 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net