Job title: Order Fulfillment Leader
Company: General Electric
Job description: Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure. Includes craft & non craft labour as well as manager roles responsible solely for these activities. Responsible for departmental operations planning/execution or is focused on execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Functions with some autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate order management – process order intake, input into internal systems. Connect to customer portals and systems. May support forecasting, billing and collection activities.
Key contact for customer inquiries, customer complaint (issue) resolution process. Work with operations to understand and communicate commits and status to customers.
Aviation only: May also engage in sales activities for assigned customers. * Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with at least 6 years of experience in this function
- Fluent English
- EU Work Permit
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net