Job title: Opex Commercial Operations Specialist
Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrates and develops processes that meet business needs across the organization. Involved in long-term planning. This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas area of expertise.
- Accountable for Orders volume and related pricing/profitability, including transactional orders for spare parts, field services and repair.
- Meet order budgets, proposal timeliness, cycle time, hit Rate / win Rate and project profitability.
- Responsible for scope or work development including proposal generation, specification compliance, risk management and mitigation, transactional pricing, customer negotiations, customer communications and issue resolution.
- Lead the transactional deal process with the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically accurate deals as well as manage associated contractual issues that arise over the life of the project.
- Provide leadership during the deal review process to ensure that all technical risk points, risk mitigation, and business risk acceptance levels are properly incorporated in the development of the scope, cost and proposal wording.
- Interface with Project Management and regional Sales teams to develop commercial strategies and solutions that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed business goals.
- Coordinate the output of proposals, business releases and hand-offs to ensure the production schedule dates are met
- Accountable for proposals quality and completeness, as well as tracking, updating and monitoring the opportunities with the relevant tools
- Develop appropriate Terms and Conditions for standard Customer proposals based on Risk / Reward Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical/Energy Engineering preferred) from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in sales/commercial operations
- Strong knowledge and experience of BH TPS services products (repair, field service, spare parts), processes and tools
- Proven capability to establish good relationship with Customers and mutual trust
- Team player, active learner with positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Never-give-up, top say-do ratio, problem solving
- Fluent in Italian & English
- EU Work Permit
- Knowledge of legal and financial matters in contract clauses, terms and conditions
- Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding
- Ability to influence others and work with cross functional teams
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 23:21:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net