Job title: Operations Process Manager
- Interested in working with global operations processes in a successful IT company?
- Keen on an integral role with a combination of strategic and operational tasks?
- Are you an effective collaborator with the ability to build solid business relationships?
Apply now to become our new Global Operations Process Manager!
Crayon is a global IT consulting company leading at the forefront of its field. As experts in cloud services and software asset management, we have in-depth experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning, and predictive analytics. Thus far, we are a team of more than 2000 colleagues, driven by an unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit, spanning 35 countries around the globe, and who collaborate across borders and time zones to deliver customized IT solutions. The consolidated growth we have experienced in recent years both financially and geographically has been driven by organic expansions into new regions and key acquisitions to increase our footprint. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers‘ digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on complex technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products.
We are now keen to appoint a Global Operations Process Manager to join our Group Operations team, currently based in Sweden, France, and Denmark. On offer is the opportunity to take on an integral role in developing and implementing global operations processes for Crayon Group, and support Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365FO) governance and roll-out activities. When joining our team, you will collaborate closely with the Group Operations Director on daily operational duties, such as administering systems and tools, onboarding new programs and subsidiaries, as well as participating in global initiatives to improve operational efficiency. As a key operations subject matter expert for our ERP project, you will contribute to governance and operational tasks, including establishing documentation, writing test cases, executing tests, leading training sessions, and participating in workshops. You will be closely tied to regional operations teams and have regular meetings with managers internationally.
We can highlight the following responsibilities:
- Identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations, as well as follow up of Global Operations across the 35 subsidiaries
- Control and report on compliance related to quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders
- Participate in the onboarding of new subsidiaries and commercial authorizations, in addition to creating and handling support cases with our suppliers
- Perform various administrative duties, such as validating system access requests, analysis, creating and presenting reports, and putting together communication collaterals
- Oversee systems and manage the knowledge sharing repository in conjunction with content owners
- Support entities that have gone live with D365FO through solving incoming cases, and contribute to roll-out activities in remaining entities
- Collaborate with the Group Operations Director by supporting operational activities, such as gathering and specifying requirements for incoming change requests
To succeed in this role, you must be a strong relationship builder with exceptional communication skills, who can collaborate effectively with all our stakeholders and deliver key messages in a geographically diverse and dynamic work environment. We envisage you as a process-oriented individual, who is always keen to improve efficiency in all aspects of the business, and who has the ability to get things done with a positive and winning attitude. Moreover, we see you as someone who is open-minded and takes on challenges proactively and has a general satisfaction supporting internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Competency and Experience:
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience in an IT or software company
- In-depth hands-on ERP experience is required, specifically related to order processing
- Experience implementing new processes, as well as presenting in groups and leading training sessions
- Experience with D365FO and rolling out systems/functionality/system features is highly regarded
- Six Sigma certification and Team Management experience is beneficial
- Location for this role: Munich, Germany
- Languages required: Professional level English, written and spoken
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and regularly conduct selection.
- Visa requirement: Must have a work visa/work permit. We are looking for someone who is already based in Stockholm, and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside Stockholm, please make sure to write in your application when you plan to move here and when you can start.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net