Job title: Operations Manager
Job description: We are looking for a process-driven Operations Manager to join our growing Marketplace Operations Team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketplace Operations, you will take the lead in making Shopper Operations more scalable and efficient in a multi-country environment. The successful candidate will have end to end ownership of the Shopper onboarding process and Shopper kit procurement across all Everli countries. Shopper onboarding is a crucial process to deliver the volumes that support business growth and the training we provide to Shoppers to perform the job well. The successful candidate combines pragmatism with a quantitative, strategic and process driven approach.
This job opportunity is open to anyone who either have an EU Passport, Schengen Work Visa or EU residency permit.
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst;
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities;
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics;
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, with more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- You will be owner of the Shopper onboarding and training processes, constantly looking for efficiencies for either Everli and the Shopper to improve onboarding funnel conversion or the quality of the training Shopper receive;
- You will liaise with third party suppliers (i.e. warehouses, manufacturers) to improve the procurement and the distribution of Shopper kits in all Everli countries;
- You will act as a point of contact for Local Country Operations to understand their evolving needs in onboarding and managing the Shopper base;
- You will monitor, report and bring insights on how to improve KPI’s;
- You will work cross-functionally with Local Country Operations, Finance and Product teams to enhance and improve existing processes.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You can have a casual dress code 🙂
- You got a Master Degree in Engineering or Economics;
- You developed 4 years of working experience in a strategy consultancy or fast paced start-up or scale-up environment;
- You simplify and automate, making highly logical and analytical considerations to make things better and more efficient;
- You are a great communicator and are able to explain complex processes in a simple way;
- You know how to make commercially sound business cases;
- You are a strong team player, you listen to others and take feedback, but know when to stand your ground;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You speak English fluently;
- SQL knowledge is a strong plus.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net