Job title: Online Credit Sales Representative- French Speaker
Job description: Descrição do emprego:
Oferta de emprego:
Online Credit Sales Representative- French Speaker » Webhelp Portugal
» Ref: 7200811
» Comercial / Vendas
Detalhe da Oferta:
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 62,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As an Online Credit Sales Representative- French Speaker, you will actively engage with customer’s prospects concerning our online credit portfolio. Your mission is to deliver the best customer service to our clients‘ needs, providing all the information’s about our company’s benefits on opting for our online credit solutions.
As an Online Credit Sales Representative, you will:
- Engage with customers who have a pre-accepted request in the entity via Outbound/Inbound calls
- Present, promote and sell additional products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Handle commercial activities: upsell and cross-sell using the company portfolio (for ex: selling Insurance related to the credit)
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Manage emails of inquiries, incidents, and claims of customers
- Receive and classify the requests and documentation of new clients
- Collect information for the entity’s area of operations.
We are looking for:
- Native or proficient in French (C2)
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2)
- Experience selling to the financial services industry and working in direct business-to-business sales roles is highly valued
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global credit services industry, including market dynamics and customers‘ business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Eagerness to develop your personal qualities within a professional environment
- For residents outside the EU, a valid work permit is required
We offer you:
- Annual Gross Salary: 17K
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
- Relocation package – shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Availability to work from home temporarily*
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Life at our company:
- Working in a diverse environment with people of more than 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, parties, and company events and much more!
- We promote mobility between companies to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net