Job title: OES After-Market Sales Executive
Job description: Original Equipment Sales Executive
- Hogeweyselaan 165, 1382 JL Weesp, Netherlands
- Company: DENSO EUROPE
Company DescriptionDENSO EUROPE wants to reinforce its Aftermarket Sales Department and is actively looking for an OESAfter-MarketSales Executive to join the team. Reporting to the OES After-Market Manager, this person will be located in our office in Weesp, near Amsterdam.You probably rely on DENSO’s products every day of your life without even realizing Europe we have more than 16,000 Associates working together to design, produce, and supply the highest quality automotive components and systems for all of the major global car manufacturers and the aftermarket.
Our products aim to make cars feel more comfortable and responsive, to interact with the outside world and to reduce the car’s fuel consumption. To do that, our wide product range includes climate control, powertrain control, infotainment, telematics and safety systems as well as electrical and electronic components.
We are constantly looking at ways to make a car more efficient and economical, comfortable to drive, safe, convenient and connected to the outside world.
We’re developing new ways for people to communicate with their car through voice activated infotainment control. We’re helping the car to interact with its environment by developing active safety systems to prevent accidents from occurring and we’re minimizing the impact on the environment through hybrid technology.
All these developments support our company mission which is to ‘contribute to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future’.Job DescriptionThe OESAfter-Market Sales Executive is accountable for:
- creating new business opportunities, realizing business expansion with a focus on second Genuine business segment for (European) Vehicle makers;
- Ensuring that Sales and Profit targets are achieved & aligned to the annual sales and operational plan;
- Defending and expanding DENSO’s share of the Original Equipment business in the Original Equipment Service (OES) market channel;
- Building and ensuring healthy sustainable relationships with customers and ongoing collection of market intelligence.
Supported by the manager, the Sales Executive will play a key role in developing strategies and creating new business opportunities for vehicles manufacturers. Some national and international travel are required – mostly Netherlands and Europe – up to 25%.Your main responsibility areas will be:
- Ensure that sales and profit targets are achieved monthly with a KPI Dashboard and GAP analyses) by understanding and preparing proposal with a detailed follow up of Annual & Mid-term Sales Plan.
- Key account customer management: Customer & market visits, building a strong long term relationship with different levels.
- Strategic market analysis based on wide scope and multiple sources including market trends, demand, SWOT, competitor or possible growth enablers.
- Create business expansion planning by developing a Customer& Product strategy and identifying the key business enablers.
- Project Management to lead DENSO organization
- Create and follow up customer/product-based business strategies – from opportunity/analysis/RFI/RFQ/Negotiation/Development/Prelaunch/Launch/Post-launch/ VA/VE (Value Analysis/Value Engineering) Phase out – and execute them
- Coordinate DENSO internal business stakeholders worldwide and European wide
- Represent customer voice and show business enablers towards internal stakeholders and commercial positioning
- Manage Requests for Quotation: compiling, preparing and reviewing request for RFQ materials and related information.
- Negotiate with customers on price, annual price review, deliveries, development schedules.
- Ensure contract agreement with customer in accordance with internal and external quality standards.
- Manage the customer financial topics: credit limit, payment terms, debtor control info.
- Cooperate with the internal stakeholders for the product dynamic.
- Contribute to department management cycles (annually, monthly).
- Manage contacts & relationships with customer at planning, Logistics, buyer, Customer Services, Finance & Engineer level, often to manager level.
- Develop and maintain internal network regarding product management, supply chain management, customer service, development engineering, logistics, quality departments.
- Make use of tools (Office, Business Intelligence, Salesforce, MS Projects, ERP E1, etc.
- Bachelor or University degree in business or engineering field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- A good knowledge of Automotive Aftermarket industry;
- Strong affinity with product development;
- A proven previous experience in project management;
- Ability to influence and convince others and find solutions;
- Strong analytic and business strategy skills;
- Able to cooperate in a multicultural environment, good understanding of the Japanese business culture;
- Proactive & able to work autonomously whilst being a team player;
- Diplomatic, mature, ability to deal with long term negotiation process on management level;
- Networking & commercial skills;
- Literate in Microsoft Office suite, experience with MS project and CRM tools.
Language * You are fluent (written and oral) in English. Other languages are an asset.
Additional InformationWe offer you
- A challenging working environment within a diverse, international context;
- Collaboration with colleagues from many different nationalities;
- Attractive working and labour conditions.
- For more information about this opportunity, contact Frans Bouwer by phone at ;
- Location of employment will be our office in Weesp, Netherlands;
- Only candidates in possession of a valid EU work permit will be considered for this position;
- Acquisition for this position is not appreciated.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net