Job title: NMS/OSS Specialist
Company: Paventia AB
Job description: We are looking for an NMS/OSS specialist for an assignment in Stockholm. This is a consulting assignment. For this assignment we will only consider candidates with an current work permit for Sweden.
You will be working as specialist in the NMS/OSS area, supporting the organization with expert knowledge in the domain.
You will be responsible for analysis and resolution of error reports and users‘ complaint.
You will work with existing systems as well as implementation of a brand new system consolidating both Core and Radio in the same environment.
You will work in close cooperation with our contractors to plan upgrades and improvements to the systems and processes.
The work includes everything from visiting the site to replace a broken disk to setting requirements for future upgrades, project management, automating procedures and formally accepting the introduction of a new OSS system.
Location: Stockholm, at this point as much as possible remote, some tasks will require onsite work though
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months, extension possible
Competence/Experience – Mandatory
- Experience from working in the telecommunications industry
- Experience from working with network management and operational support systems
- Experience from working with integration, administration and installation of network management/operational support systems
- English (verbal & writing)
Competence/Experience – Optional
- Experience from working with Ericsson and/or IBM NMS/OSS tools such as ENM, ENIQ and Netcool
- Swedish (verbal and writing)
- Educational degree
- Strong feeling for producing high quality work
- Ability to work independently
You can apply by sending your CV (in English or Swedish) to .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net