Job title: Night Receptionist
Job description: Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, Schiphol to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests. We are looking for a professional colleague who will join our fun and international Front Office team in the position of Night Receptionist.
As Night Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Night Receptionist:
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Performs Night Audit operations such as checking the daily register handling of the various departments concerning all incoming money, credit card payments and signed adjustments, the booking of daily guest consumption on their room bills, preparing all Night Audit reports, including an overview of revenue streams and ensuring a back-up of important data
- Operating reception tasks and responsibilities during the night such as checking guests in and out of the hotel, telephone handling, providing guests with requested and needed information and handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner
- Preparing and serving drinks (coffee/tea) and simple dishes on request.
- Ensures security within the hotel by walking security rounds, checking irregularities and assisting guest within emergency situations
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
Who are we looking for?
- Did you receive a diploma in Hospitality Management, a Finance / Administration study or a similar study?
- Do you have at least 1 year working experience in the Front Office? (internships also count)
- Do you dominate the English language, spoken and written? (Possessing knowledge of the Dutch languages is preferred)
- Do you have knowledge about Opera (preferably) and know how to work with Windows (Excel and Word)?
- Do you possess the following competencies: flexibility, customer focused, perseverance, team spirit, independence and accuracy?
- Do you have a Dutch driving-license B (preferably).
What we can offer you next to a great job?
- Uniform provided by the hotel
- Travel allowance
- Development opportunities within the hotel and the Radisson Hotel Group
- Fun and ‚gezellige‘ activities such as our Staff Party, Christmas Cocktail and Staff BBQ.
- 50% discount on all Food & Beverages in the RHG hotels in the Netherlands.
- & last but not least: fun at work!
In addition, we offer training programs for all levels within the hotel. In addition to our „Yes I Can!“ Training, our service philosophy that focuses on fulfilling our promise to our guests (100% Guest Satisfaction), there are numerous training courses that support the personal development of our employees.
Citizens from a NON-European Union Country must possess both a legal working permit and a legal residence permit. Without one or both permits you are not allowed to start working in The Netherlands. The hotel cannot help you in gaining both permits. We advise you to contact the Dutch Embassy in your home country and ask for assistance.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
About Company: Convenience, comfort and style combined at the Radisson Blu Hotel at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, making it the perfect choice for busy travellers. Just 5 kilometers from Schiphol Airport, the hotel is based in the attractive Schiphol-Rijk Business Park near Highway A4. Our guests can sink into a plush bed in one of the 281 comfortable rooms and suites at our Schiphol hotel. OTIUM Restaurant & Lounge lets our guests refuel with delectable seasonal dishes made from fresh ingredients and offers a wide choice of wines and specialty beers. To maintain their workout routine, our guests can visit our on-site fitness center and our stylish event space houses 16 well-equipped meeting rooms, including the Noord-Holland Ballroom, which makes an admirable venue for conferences or receptions of up to 435 guests.
Location: Schiphol, Noord-Holland
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 03:49:46 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net