Job title: NI Electrical PTW Officer
Company: Thomas Thor Associates
Job description: Want to change your user status into issuer when it comes to work orders/permits?
Our client in Finland needs your help finalizing this mega-project and offers valuable work experience in a new-build nuclear powerplant.
As an Electrical PTW officer, you will be technically clarifying work orders and permits to test, as well as creating and validating blockings/simulations. Execution of the blockings and simulations are also your responsibilities.
Besides the already mentioned, you will be:
– Overseeing the In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions
– Coordinating activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
– Preparing Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
You have an Electrical Engineering Degree and a minimum of 5 years‘ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants or manufacturing plants
You have been working with electrical work orders as a user for a minimum of five years, or 2 years as a provider.
You also have
– very detailed knowledge about the electrical process documentation and ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field.
– A general understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology are also expected.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net