Job title: Native English Speaker
Job description: Surprise.com is on a mission to make a positive impact on people, organizations, and communities. Our first product, Surprise for Teams, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
Are you a native English speaker looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently on the lookout for sharp and open-minded native English speakers to join our team and help drive our tremendous growth in 2021. We’re a Silicon Valley start-up currently in hyper-growth – this is potentially a massive opportunity to both gain valuable experience in a fast-paced tech environment AND experience a rich and beautiful new culture.
We’re currently offering relocation packages to all new hires, including travel reimbursement, housing, and residence sponsorship. You’ll have your pick of Lviv and Kyiv, two of the most lively and exciting cities in Ukraine. Lviv, the historic center of Galicia – just a stone’s throw away from the stunning Carpathian mountains – and Kyiv, the birthplace of Slavic culture and a colorful modern capital in the heart of the country.
There are no hard requirements of experience or tech savvy for this role, just a willingness to work hard and a strong desire to learn. So, if you’re a native English speaker who is interested in an entry-level position in a high-growth Silicon Valley startup, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
What will you be doing?
- Working with a diverse team of international employees;
- Learning the ropes in a tech startup environment;
- Managing a wide range of different projects;
- Collaborating with the team to optimize current working methods and practices;
- Supporting various efforts across the organization, from recruitment to project management and product analysis;
- Answering and overseeing the management of correspondence.
What are we looking for?
- Native English;
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to learn;
- General computer proficiency, e.g., Google Suite;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Precise attention to detail.
What skills will come in handy?
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of tech and / or startups;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
Relocation and Sponsorship
Surprise offers relocation packages to all new hires for this position. This package will include a relocation reimbursement for travel costs, 5 weeks of housing with the option of extension, support in apartment discovery and rental, and a free sponsorship of your Ukrainian residence permit.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Close collaboration between international team members;
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Corporate activities and parties;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net