Job title: MS SQL Developer
Job description: Company Description
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Development and support of structure and database objects, writing queries, stored procedures (MS SQL, in the future PostgreSQL);
- Optimization of the existing database structure and code;
- Modernization and creation of new reports based on MS SSRS for VeeamOne, VSPC products;
- Working closely with teams of analysts and QA;
- Working experience at least 3 years;
- Experience with MS SQL ;
- Knowledge of database theory;
- Confident knowledge of T-SQL: writing complex scripts and stored procedures;
- Ability to understand someone else’s code;
- Knowledge and practical skills of working with reporting systems (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS));
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to read technical documentation;
- Responsibility, diligence, discipline, high efficiency, desire to develop, experience in teamwork;
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net