Job title: ML Performance Engineer
Job description: Kaleido is hiring an experienced ML Performance Engineer (m/f/x) who will focus on applying optimizations to improve the runtime performance and also accuracy of our AI models. Our products remove.bg and unscreen.com are the market-leading solutions for automated background removal with Artificial Intelligence, and future visual AI products used by millions of users every day.
- Accelerating model inference using onnx, pytorch tracing / scripting
- Working on improvements for distributed training using torchelastic and kubernetes
- Adding multiprocessing support to cpu workflows
- Increasing algorithm runtime performance using vectorization
- Improving the accuracy of influential models from academic and industry research
- Relevant degree from university (MSc or Phd)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Deep Learning field
- Experience in machine learning / deep learning and with CNNs
- Experience with Python & numpy
- You have worked with a deep learning framework such as pytorch or tensorflow
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Passion for visual AI
- Work permit for Austria
- Bonus: if you have experience with semantic segmentation, video processing or multi-cpu/gpu processing
Why work at Kaleido
At Kaleido, you will work on innovative products in an agile environment. You’ll join a growing international team with customers around the globe and will have the ability to co-shape the company and products. You’ll receive extensive training in your first month, for your specific role and across departments to ensure an optimal start.
We offer flexible working hours and our brand new office is located in Vienna’s beautiful third district. We have unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages and we will pay for your lunch (at least partly). Your commute with Wiener Linien is on us as you get a free annual ticket (Jahreskarte).
- 38.5 h/week
- The minimum salary for this position is € 50.000 gross per year or more, depending on your qualifications and experience
- You participate in the company’s stock option program
We are a Vienna-based startup specializing in visual AI technology. Our products and help millions of users to be more productive and creative and were both awarded #1 Product of the Month on ProductHunt, and reported by media such as TechCrunch, Forbes and TheNextWeb. We are an international, fast-growing team, and most of us work in our brand new office in Vienna’s inner city (if Covid-regulations allow it). You can find more about us on .
How to apply
Fill out the application form with your CV and a short cover letter on why you are interested and a good fit for this position. Please include a photo that has the background removed or replaced. It can be any photo – feel free to do something creative, but at the very least it’s just a proof that you have read this page until the end 🙂
Expected salary: €50000 per year
Job date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 23:38:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net