Job title: Microsoft Collaboration Specialist
Company: Kenniscentrum WWZ
Job description: Omschrijving van de vacature
The OCB is currently launching various SharePoint project whose objectives are the modernization of the intranet tool and the implementation of the Information & Knowledge Management (IKM) strategy; as well as the deployment of new collaborative practices via SharePoint solutions at the headquarters and in the various fields (more than 30 countries to be covered)
Integrated within the headquarters ICT Unit, the Microsoft Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 applications that focus on efficient and effective collaboration, such as SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams. He/she will also work in close collaboration with other groups and teams related to Information and Knowledge Management, or whenever his/her expertise is requested.
You are responsible for SharePoint technical solutions concerning the new Intranet and the IKM strategy
- Feasibility study and arbitration of solutions (technical base, prerequisites, security management)
- Proposal of different use case scenarios according to the perimeters and populations to cover
- Configuration and design of new SharePoint sites, and migration of document libraries.
- Definition & documentation of the management & maintenance processes linked to the new sites, including service request catalogue.
- Coordination with the Program Change & Knowledge Manager in the GD unit to ensure that the proposed technical solutions are in line with the OCB IKM strategy
You are responsible for the technical phases of the project:
- Analysis of the business needs
- Writing of architecture, operation, implementation and support documents
- Functional and technical tests in conjunction with the stakeholders
- Supporting the information management team and users
You coordinate actors and pilot the project
- Coordination of internal technical experts and external teams
- Enrichment of the project progress measurement dashboards and KPIs
- Participation in steering committees and ad hoc project committees
You provide expertise on global O365 solutions in terms of collaborative practices
- Deep knowledge of the possibilities of O365 applications
- Regular benchmarking of new Microsoft solutions
- Formalization of best practices
Study of the solutions
- Analysis of the existing perimeter and interoperability with SharePoint solutions
- Benchmark of the native functionalities but also of the possibilities of layers, graphic overlays
- Analysis of the optimization of the user path
- Arbitration between different types of sites and SharePoint architecture
- Arbitration between the different possibilities of collaborative practices SharePoint, Teams and connected applications.
Implementation of solutions
- Implementation of user interfaces, and business flows, including with Power Automate
- Integration of meta-data and taxonomy in document libraries
- Creation of the architecture and design of the sites: headings, bookmarks, webparts, lists, term management
- Configuration of the multilingual function
- Development of custom interfaces (Front End developer)
- Creation and management of content with the development of SharePoint Framework and Extensions (SPFx)
- Automation of standard service requests and integration into existing IT support infrastructure where possible.
Support and training
- Organization and animation of technical workshops
- Full documentation of configurations, mechanisms, and user manuals
- Post-deployment follow-up for technical support and continuous improvement
- Master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems Management, or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Experience of at least 5 years in Information Systems and the Microsoft environment.
- Experience on a SharePoint implementation project is required.
- Experience with MSF or other NGO’s in similar contexts will be an advantage.
- Languages: Fluency in English, French is an asset
- Expert in Microsoft 365 Suite: Office Suite, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Planner
- Expert in M365 technologies: Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, Exchange, Power Automate, JSON, SPFx
- Expert in SharePoint web services and API’s.
- General knowledge of Microsoft infrastructures: Azure, AD, DNS, DHCP, certificates, networks
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate is an asset
- Sensitivity to Records Management / IKM issues, and experience with information architecture and collaborative practices in the O365 tool environment
- Good knowledge of PowerShell is a plus
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholder expectations.
- Eye for details and a feeling for design and UX
- Creativity and pro-activity
- Customer oriented, interest in optimizing user paths
- Strong curiosity for new digital solutions
- Ability to produce quality deliverables
- Sincere interest and commitment to humanitarian principles and MSF challenges.
- Expected starting date: February 2022
- Contract type: Open-ended contract (CDI), full-time (100%)
- Location: Location: Based in Brussels or in another MSF Office. The final outcome depends on local legal limitations (residency, work permit, etc.).
- The contractual terms and conditions will be established according to the place of work and in respect of MSF standard function and salary grids, taking into consideration past experience.
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
Deadline for applications: 01/12/2021
How to apply?
Please, send your CV and cover letter to and mention “Microsoft Collaboration Specialist” in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, .
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 23:46:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net