Job title: Mechanical Field Service Engineer Reciprocating and Centrifugal Compressor
Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Do you enjoy installation and maintenance?
Join our Field Engineering team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation/ maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer – Reciprocating and Centrifugal Compressor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labour to ensure safety, compliance and quality
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting and commissioning of Reciprocating and Centrifugal Compressors products at customer sites
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed and completed according to company standards
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience working in a mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar)
- Have a good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of rotating equipment
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Have an EU passport/ European Work permit and have excellent verbal and written English and Italian language
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 22:00:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net